How to Link Documents with CRM Opportunity?
- Updated on 24 Jun 2020
- 1 minute to read
If you have opportunities created in a CRM software, RevvSales lets you link your documents created in RevvSales to your CRM . RevvSales flawlessly integrates with your CRM and syncs your opportunities so that opportunities are available and accessible to you just like the folders you create in RevvSales.
To create documents for your CRM opportunities:
RevvSales CRM Linked Folders are nothing but the opportunities which you created in the CRMs. Once synchronized, the opportunities are created as folders in RevvSales. To create documents associated with these opportunities, do the following:
- Click DOCUMENTS from the left navigation bar.
- On the DOCUMENTS page, you can see the list of normal folders and folders linked to your CRM. Click the CRM linked folder corresponding to which you want to create the document.
- The folder opens, now, click Create Document.
- The next step is to decide whether you want to choose a pre-made template or from scratch.
- Select a template to create your document from a template or click Make Your own document to create a normal document, or click and upload an existing document.
- Enter a name for your document in the Edit Document Name field, the document gets saved in the entered name.
The newly created documents will be available as part of the CRM linked folder.