How to Create User Groups?
- Updated on 03 Jun 2020
- 1 minute to read
You can create a group that consists of some of your teammates. For example, you want to create a deal desk group that consists of your legal members, sales reps, finance personnel etc.
While creating an approval workflow, you can select a user or a group to respond to approval requests. At least one member of the group should approve the deal document. Only, then it is considered approved and will be moved to the next hierarchy of approvers (if any).
To create a group:
- Click Settings on the left navigation bar.
- On the SETTINGS page, click Teammates.
- On the Manage Teammates page, click Manage Groups.
- On the Manage User Groups, click +CREATE NEW GROUP.
- Enter the group name in the group name field.
- Click CREATE.
The group is created. Now, add your teammates to the newly created group one by one.
Select the teammate you want to add to the group.
On the Manage Teammate window, click ADD TO GROUPS list. Select the group to which you want to add your user.
The user is added to the selected group.