How to Associate Clauses with Products?
- Updated on 06 Jul 2020
- 1 minute to read
The products can be associated with clauses while adding products to the price book.
To associate a clause to the product:
- Click PRICE BOOKS on the left nav bar.
- Select the price book where you want to add the product.
- In the selected price book, click + NEW PRODUCT TO PRICEBOOK.
- Enter the product details, pricing details, then click Next.
- The clause association screen will pop-up where you can select the clause name from the list. Click Add.
The product will be associated with the clause. When you create a quote document from the same template and the product for which the clause has been associated is added, then the product name will be displayed next to the clause name.