How to Review and Approve/Reject Documents?
- Updated On 10 Sep 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
Your organization might have a lot of documents to process, having an internal review and approval/accept process in your organization helps you improve the productivity and effectiveness of your document management.
RevvSales supports many ways for sending your documents for review and getting them accepted/approved. You can send your documents manually for approval using the Send for acceptance option. Or, you can use automatic approval workflows to route the documents to reviewers/approvers for their approval.
Sending Your Documents for Reviewers/Approvers Acceptance
- On the Documents page, click and select the document you want to send to others.
The document is opened.
- On the Recipient Details window, enter the recipients' e-mail ID and details.
- Click Send for acceptance.
Your recipient will receive an email link, click on the link to open the document.
After reviewing, the recipient can accept the document by clicking on the Accept button.
Sending Your Documents for Automatic Approval
You can use RevvSales approval workflows to route your documents for approval/rejection. You/admin can create approval workflows. For example, your admin might have created a workflow with the instruction that all the quote documents which give more than 20% discount for a particular product require your approval. In such a case, all the documents which meet these criteria will be sent to you.
To send the documents for approval
- On the Documents, click Send for approval.
If the document is not associated with any workflows, it will be automatically approved. If the document is associated with workflows, you will get a message that the following users need to approve the document.
- Click Yes, send for internal review. it will be sent to the approvers based on the criteria.
To approve or reject the document
- Click Documents from the left navigation bar.
- From the All Documents, select the document you want to approve or reject. Alternatively, if you are the approver, you might have received a request for an approval e-mail in your e-mail box. Click the View Document link.
The document is opened. Review the document
- Click Approve/Reject button on the document based on whether you want to approve or reject the document.
- In the Approve/Reject Document window(which displays next), enter the reason for approval or rejection.
- Click Approve. (or if it is Reject window, Click Reject.)