How to Review and Approve/Reject Documents?
- Updated on 06 Jul 2020
- 1 minute to read
Your organization might have a lot of documents to process, having an internal workflow process in your organization help you improve the productivity and effectiveness of your document management.
Using RevvSales automatic approval workflow feature, you/admin can create approval workflows. For example, your admin might have created a workflow with the instruction that all the quote documents which give more than 20% discount for a particular product require your approval. In such a case, all the documents which meet these criteria will be sent to you.
To approve or reject the document, perform the following steps:
- Click Documents from the left navigation bar.
- From the All Documents, select the document you want to approve or reject. Alternatively, if you are the approver, you might have received a request for an approval e-mail in your e-mail box. Click the View Document link.
The document is opened. Review the document
- Click Approve/Reject button at the top right of the page based on whether you want to approve or reject the document.
- In the Approve/Reject Document window(which displays next), enter the reason for approval or rejection.
- Click Approve. (or if it is Reject window, Click Reject.)