How Do I Link a Google Sheet to a Document.
- Updated On 28 Sep 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
In a matter of minutes, you can link your Google Sheets data as tables within your document. It helps you bring in your existing data available in the sheets on to your RevvSales document. Just drag-and-drop Google sheets blocks on to your document and link your existing sheets to that. Once the sheets data has been added to your document, you can either unlink the source sheets or continue linking them. If the source sheets and documents are linked, whatever changes you make in the source sheet will be updated in the document upon refresh.
To link existing Google Sheets within your document:
- Drag-and drop Link to Google Sheet block on to your document.
Click Connect to Google Sheet.
- Click and select the sheet you want to link.
- Mark and enable Use the first row as header option if you want to use the first row in the sheet as the header of the table in the document.
- Click Sync selected sheet to synchronize the sheet in the document.
Congrats! Your Google Sheet is now linked to your document.
- Click Show in the document.
The selected sheet data is added to the document as a table.
- To reflect the changes you make in the source sheet within the document table, click Refresh and resync.